Season 6 has officially been redeemed.
- Stephanie Edwards
- Day-um. Okay, well...see you next week, honey.
- Amy Krebs
- Well, mostly she sounded good and performed okay, but the comparison to Stephanie's performance was a real letdown.
- Sabrina Sloan
- Well, here's another lady who stepped up and pulled it out. Great stuff.
- Leslie Hunt
- I think she did just about everything she could do with this song, but it wasn't enough. With that lovely rasp in her voice and her energy, she should be singing more rock. She was okay, but nothing spectacular.
- Jordin Sparks
- Fantastic voice. I think her youth and her nerves prevented her from really doing the performance justice in the same league as Stephanie, Sabrina and Melinda, but she's coming up behind them very decently.
- Antonella Barba
- Ouch. Worst of the night, I think. Her voice sounded really weird in this song, particularly all that overuse of vibrato. And the performance was completely unbelievable.
- Melinda Doolittle
- It's so refreshing to watch the people who are in it to win it. She'll sail through to next week, no questions asked.
- Haley Scarnato
- I agree with Simon - too old. And I don't like her voice - it's part Broadway, part something else kind of weird that I can't put my finger on.
- Nicole Tranquillo
- This performance was really weird. Her voice was all over the place - sometimes strong, sometimes soft, sometimes with this weird overtone, and none of it combined well at all. I also agree with Simon that it seemed over-rehearsed and contrived. Clearly the girl has pipes but I found her performance really unappealing.
- Alaina Alexander
- Meh. Sadly, not as special as the lyrics would have us believe. Also a bit pitchy.
- Gina Glocksen
- I really like her voice. And the performance was quite believable. Well done.
- Lakisha Jones
- Ho. Lee. Shit. Yeah, I'm tempted to agree with Simon about the 23 others needing to start packing right now.
I predict this year will be Battle Of The Divas!
I also predict that the following people are safe as churches:
That the following people should have no problem making it into next week:
That the following people will likely be safe:
That the following people are at risk:
And that the following people will probably go home: