So Conda is not only in good with a strong female alliance, she's also in a secret alliance with a handful of men. Gawd. We are never going to see the end of her, are we.
Kim's hypocrisy over the 'keep the strong people around you to compete with' plea while simultaneously being in an alliance aimed at getting all the strong men out of the house is pretty disgusting.
And as much as I appreciated seeing Dolvett in tight clothing, the whole ballet sequence was painful. From the clips they showed us of her dancing, the teacher was not that great; and she didn't seem to make any effort to correct what was HORRENDOUS technique on everyone's part. Emily's ass sticking out three miles behind her as she went down into her pliés hurt my eyes a whole lot. And would it have killed the teacher to ask them to point their toes even once?
Best. Line. Ever.
Dolvett: "Hello, ladies."
- Cassandra dropped under 175lbs
- Emily hit the 25% mark of total loss
Potential milestones for next week:
- Jeremy could drop under 275lbs
- Conda could drop under 225lbs
- Kim could hit the 75lb mark of total loss
- Kimmy and Chris could hit the 25% mark of total loss
- Buddy could hit the 30% mark of total loss