If Conda rolls her eyes at the current person that she "hates so much" one more time, I'm gonna...well, I dunno. Not much, I guess. But it's still supremely annoying. Conda honey, maybe your life would be so much better if you didn't actively try to be so negative about people all the freakin' time. I mean, seriously, Adrian has a fabulous first workout with Dolvett and everyone else is pretty darn impressed, and all Conda can say is, 'yeah, that wasn't really a hard workout so it doesn't count'. Bite me, lady.
However, I agree that Adrian suffers from not knowing when to shut up and listen. He has no idea of the dynamics of the house he's just been thrown into, but he keeps shooting off his mouth, and thus simultaneously planting his foot in it. I agree wholeheartedly with him that it is demeaning for him, a grown man, to be told to shut up and listen, but I also have to admit that the people giving him this advice - as much as they should have put it differently - were right.
And I have to admit that I was thinking along the same lines as Mark in terms of, did Adrian and Daphne throw the weigh-in so they could kick ass next week? I think it's a distinct possibility. However, it's also possible that their different (on-ranch) diet was responsible. Who knows. Based on how they were acting, though, I'm leaning towards thinking it was actually game play.
- Buddy dropped below 350lbs (predicted)
- Nancy dropped below 200lbs (predicted)
- Megan and Kimmy hit the 25lb mark of total loss (predicted)
- Jeremy hit the 50lb mark of total loss (predicted)
- Megan (better than predicted) and Conda (predicted) hit the 10% mark of total loss
- Cassandra (predicted) hit the 15% mark of total loss
- Nancy moved from clinically obese to obese (predicted)
Potential milestones for next week:
- Mark could drop below 250lbs (originally predicted for this week)
- Megan and Emily could drop below 225lbs
- Cassandra could drop below 200lbs
- Chism could hit the 50lb mark of total loss (originally predicted for this week)
- Daphne and Adrian could hit the 10% mark of total loss
- Mark (orignially predicted for this week), Kim (originally predicted for this week), Jeremy, Emily and Buddy could hit the 15% mark of total loss
- Cassandra could move from clinically obese to obese