I think Chism summed up Adrian's problems the best not four minutes into the show: "Adrian, stop talking!!! This isn't your moment, this isn't The Adrian Show, this is The Biggest Loser! All you're doing is making trouble for yourself. It's like you're saying everything wrong, and you're just not thinking, and what you should do is step back, and listen to what's going on around you before you start trying to make a scene about every little thing that happens." That right there is everything you need to know about how Adrian's been behaving for the past two shows.
And honestly, serious kudos to Chism for being firm to Adrian and bringing the focus back to Cassandra's sadness. I wouldn't have had the cojones to do that to an adult many years my senior when I was nineteen.
At any rate, although I do think Adrian has a point that he wasn't given much of a chance, I also have to say that his complete inability to SHUT THE EFF UP was very annoying; divisive for the house in general; and definitely something I'm glad I won't have to see every week anymore. Now if we can just give Conda the boot, things would be great.
And about Conda: my kids play Webkinz Junior, and there's a video section in there which runs lessons about good behaviour and bad behaviour, and one of the videos is about "Tattling". In this video, a character named Earthworm starts telling her teacher all about what everybody else is doing: "Miss Lily, Honeydew is looking out the window!"; "Miss Lily, Clover is reading a book!"; "Miss Lily, Hazel is touching the science centre!"; etc. Finally, it's "Miss Lily, everyone is talking!" and the entire class yells out, "Stop it, Earthworm!!!" Miss Lily then sits down with Earthworm to explain that it's not Earthworm's job to make sure other people are following the rules; the only person whose behaviour Earthworm is responsible for is Earthworm herself.
I think Conda seriously needs to see that video.
- Mark dropped below 250lbs (predicted)
- Megan and Emily dropped below 225lbs (predicted)
- Cassandra dropped below 200lbs (predicted)
- Chism hit the 50lb mark of total loss (predicted)
- Daphne and Adrian hit the 10% mark of total loss (predicted)
- Mark (predicted), Kim (predicted), Jeremy (predicted), Emily (predicted), Chism (better than predicted) and Buddy (predicted) hit the 15% mark of total loss
- Jeremy moved from super-obese to morbidly obese (better than predicted)
- Cassandra moved from clinically obese to obese (predicted)
Potential milestones for next week:
- Conda could drop below 250lbs
- Chism could drop below 300lbs
- Roy, Mark and Cassandra could hit the 50lb mark of total loss
- Buddy could hit the 75lb mark of total loss
- Daphne could move from morbidly obese to clinically obese
- Roy could move from clinically obese to obese