So we start off getting completely Jerry Springer between Daphne and Conda, while the rest of the house looks on with serious "holy crap" looks on their faces. Awkward!
So I guess it's pretty clear who is going to be the target of Conda's hatred this week. Personally, I think there's fault on both sides. Daphne's smoking crack if she thinks not liking someone isn't a good enough reason to vote them off. And Conda's smoking crack if she thinks for one second that denying they voted Adrian out because they didn't like him is even marginally believable.
As much as it ended up working out well, I think the trainers' decisions were pretty dumb. For Red, I totally would have chosen Buddy. He's got a NEWBORN, for crying out loud, so he should be going home to see the baby. Also, he's a consistent loser, plus he's already proven that he can do really well at home. But instead, Dolvett chooses the person who just had a kick-ass week and likely doesn't have much left in the tank for the next weigh-in. As for Daphne, Chris is right - she's already been home. She's also not as much of a proven entity as, say, Cassandra, who's the biggest loser in the entire house! Hello?!?
I found it was good to hear more about Conda's story. But on the other side, I was seriously annoyed that Bob wanted Daphne's motivation to be hatred, anger and revenge. The hell?!? How is that psychologically healthy?
I think it was quite the triumph for Daphne to overcome a two-pound disadvantage and kick ass for her team. Add Chris' generally poor attitude annoying her teammates, and she's quite safe not to be voted off for a while, I should think.
Bonus nice thing this week: Kim's looking like she's getting abs!
- Chism dropped under 300lbs (as predicted)
- Conda dropped under 250lbs (as predicted)
- Daphne dropped under 225lbs
- Roy (as predicted), Mark (as predicted), Kim (better than expected) and Cassandra (as predicted) hit the 50lb mark of total loss
- Roy, Megan, Kimmy, Daphne, Conda and Chris hit the 15% mark of total loss
- Kim and Cassandra hit the 20% mark of total loss
- Daphne moved from morbidly obese to clinically obese (as predicted)
- Roy moved from clinically obese to obese (as predicted)
Potential milestones for next week:
- Kim and Chris could drop under 200lbs
- Emily, Daphne and Conda could hit the 50lb mark of total loss
- Jeremy and Buddy (originally predicted for this week) could hit the 75lb mark of total loss
- Mark, Daphne and Buddy could hit the 20% mark of total loss
- Conda could move from morbidly obese to clinically obese
- Chris could move from clinically obese to obese